Derpcraft Derpcraft

Not Your Style.

It was a great animation, and pretty funny, I enjoyed it.

Unfortunatly you know how much you've taken from egoraptor. And it's pretty astounding how much you've managed to completely copy without even attempting to hide. Maybe you can develop your own style of animating, coloring, faces, etc.. Instead of leeching off of someone else completely.

RubberNinja responds:

I still don't understand the few people who've been saying this. While I can understand the similarity due to the fact it's a fully animated video game satire made with paintbrush and onion skinning.. The way me and Arin draw I still believe is quite different. I've imitated his style before in the past (Girlchan competition and other junk) and I had to sufficiently change the way I was drawing facial features, limbs, hands and body posture substantially. But regardless, he's a very talented artist and a good friend. I can only take a comparison to him as a compliment, no matter how negative you try to spin it. Glad you enjoyed it though!

GOOD DAY SIR.

Super Mario Reloaded Super Mario Reloaded

OMG U FUGGIN OWN!

Dude, AMAGAD. W O W. Nice werk. All my 5 r belong to this!

Sounds Of Thunder Sounds Of Thunder

Wow..

What an ass. Man that shocked me when the blood came down. Incredible work. W00T!!! ALL MY 5 R BELONG TO THIS!

Cursorized Collab Cursorized Collab

Definatly done before, not as good as some of the others, but there were a few I enjoyed.

Dimension Flux Dimension Flux

Pretty Solid. -Glitch-

It's a pretty fun, solid game.. Though I easily found a glitch: If you run your mouse off of the screen, you'll never die. Though I had fun playing it legitly.